Wednesday, October 12, 2011

tonight

kroll@well.com if you want to communicate avec moi

Jagger and the Stones on 5th Avenue NYC  on back of a truck circa 1975.


Stiv Bators of the Dead Boys at CBGB's NYC
circa 1982

Kimberly Kane at nite in LA circa 2008

Rachel in vintage bathing suit on my front porch in Silverlake area of LA circa 2008

me and Ondine playing games in the afternoon at the House of Nanking in SF. shot taken by Collin Rae circa 2005

Henny Garfunkel on a hike in the desert with me and Steve Diet Goedde outside Tucson 2011

me and my friend Carmelo Salo have a shoot out west of Florence, Az 2010

me and my daughter Willa on a rainy day in Manhattan looking for colleges so it must have been in 2007

me and my friend Jim Camp in an Italian restaurant he knew of in Santa Monica. 2011

My friend Steve Diet Goedde in a hike outside Tucson 2011

My friends that run a restaurant at the Dexel swap meet on sundays in Tucson

1 comment:

  1. I've been away from the internet for about a year and this seems different then the blogspot from before. someone will have to sit next to me and explain how to clean it up. these are my photos (eric kroll) and I am reachable thru my email Kroll@well.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete