Thursday, June 7, 2012

C.U.N.T

I'm involved in the possible sale of a unique Peter Beard African image with his finger prints and his hand writing in the neutral areas of the image. A collector was flying in from Europe and he or she wanted to see it SO I went to the library and found Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer and a William Kennedy novel.
I slept from 1:30 am to 5:30 am then drove west listening.Miller -a rich mind indeed. Lots of cunt mentionings. I arrived in time to attend a Henry Miller reading by five women at the closing of Tim Youd's "Coney Island of the Mind" at Coagla Curatorial June 2 4pm to 6 pm. I was there for Ori Small's aka Ashley Blue



 reading and Dave Naz, photog and musician, Ori's husband.


I assume Dave is imitating the infamous Paul Butterfield band cover


but enjoyed what was said and read by Shana Nys Dambrot, Jessica Hundley, Maria Garcia Teutsch and Diana Wagman









. It's Mat Gleason's gallery but his hair



 held the day 4 me along with Tim's cunts on the wall.

I sleep on a friend's couch at the Sovereign (1928), former residence to Jukie Newmar. My friend Jon liked it so much he waited around 8 yrs while it was retrofitted then moved back into his original ground floor apartment. Driving into west Hollywood I stopped at the TASCHEN Beverly Hills store. I am still well remembered. I asked if they had any damaged cunt books (Dian Hanson's Big Book of Pussy). Fortunately they did and I got a copy cheap. My friend Kimberly Kane is on the cover or rather her cunt is.

2 comments: