Friday, August 31, 2012

The Scat

When I'm feeling down....when the lame Home Association is acting like an Ass. my spirtis can be lifted by a wild animal. Last nite as I was explaining to my neigbor Curtis about the two letters I had just received from the HA, a bob cat cut infront of his car into a neighbor's yard. This morning I found in front of my house the most interesting shit.
Katy Awful is terrible to pin down. When we went to Las Vegas we made great shots. Same in Phoenix. There was a situation at her work and she had to stay close so I went online and found a `deal' at the Tanque Verde Ranch at the east end of Speedway. Midweek....summer Arizona rate $79 including bfast!








this tree will factor into my shoot the next day











I got there early and I met her at McDonald's on Broadway and Houghton. On the way back to the Ranch I found "D E A D".


As it got darker my nite vision got worse and since we were the only occupants of this 3 room casita, only the exterior lite in front of our room was on. I went to get more out of the trunk


 and noticed a clum in my path.Fortunately I stopped and calkled Katy who also can't see much without her missing glasses.
Suddenly it moved. The biggest gila monster I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Katy is a pleasure to see







then later in the nite she wore a spectaculr hat from my favorite Tucson vintage store 'Razzle Dazzle',
owned and stocked by my friend Cindy Ferris (3402 East Grant Road  Tucson, AZ 85716
(520) 323-4544)













No comments:

Post a Comment