Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Sorbet Past

I believe in two things. Geico Insurance and Mac computers. I have thousans and thousands of cd scans of the film I shot in the SF yrs and my new external cd burner plays them into my mac and I get to put them back into circulation.

here are images from my San Francisco days though Evelyn (candy stripped) was shot in LA. She now lives in Hong Kong.







I think this woman is one of the most interesting people I have ever photographed. Needless to say I fell deeply in lust. I saw her on a dance floor in the Tenderloin and asked Big Sarah (a perfectly porportioned big Mississippi white blues singer to approach her- Sarah now lives in Paris) Arian asked if she could bring a friend and, by lunchtime, he was sent home. It got crazy wild and on the way back across the Oakland bridge she explained we couldn't do this again...it reminded her of something buried in her past. I did shoot her  
again with my friend Skye and saw her in some of the hottest sexual photos with two other Berkeley girls. The couch shot was made of the aftermath. I covered her naked body with dried flowers I had collected then did  "woman as potpourri"

Potpourri is a mixture of dried, nsturally fragrant plant material, used to provide a gentle natural scent inside one's livingroom.

I shot this in a house off Mulholland drive with Willa and one of her friends in the other room.


a detail



note the fab homoerotic bk cover oil on the wall.


I was thinner then and I lost those red and black rubber boots that i got from Schwartze Moda
in Berlin,  Germany in the mid ninties.













No comments:

Post a Comment