Friday, May 16, 2014

Hair and Hats New York City style

first i buy this litho from the time in Colonial Williamsburg then I come across styles that match from the 21st century.


a meter reading guy in a Tribeca bar



then dinner withWhitney Ward (wife of Joe Coleman) at the Spain (113 w. 13th)





then the woman vintage clothing dealer who wouldn't sellme her hat


and then there is Nancy, the art collector I met at the Outsider exhibition.




my friend Henny Garfinkel was in Amagansett but she spear heads the distinct hair brigade


Henny speaking with my friend Willard Morgan- my two daughters in the background,


Henny with my daughter Leah

and then there is my friend George Pitts, photographer teacher who had the closest to God the higher the hair thing going till he cut it.



George explained he had the same style for 20 years. He remaiins a handsome devil


George and I act as bkends for  photographer Melanie King at the restaurant Spain.













No comments:

Post a Comment