Tuesday, April 4, 2017

She wanted it Darker

Tatum said exactly that after I first met her. She was extremely cautious and brought her grandmother in law (who had a tuff of purple hair to go with her grey hair). It was during the day and I do live in a gated community so it struck me as odd. I had gone to a terrible erotics art show (amateurish) on Grant I thnk. As I was pulling away I noticed a platinum blonde pull up in a canary yellow Nissan truck. I told her of my obsession with platinum and she let me take a single photo.



She saw it in my camera and asked if I'd send it to her.
I did and I asked her to pose and she was wary and brought her elder. I mistakenly put her in white including a cowgirl hat and toy guns.



 She seemed disinterested until I mentioned rubber and she said she wanted it darker. When she came to formally pose I gave her that.







Tatum reading the model release she signed


nothing i find more erotic than high waisted white cotton panties in my kitchen

There is more but someone just said this cafe is closing


I have become very fond of Tucson John. He has an exhibition of his fine photos at Tucson MOCA beginning in June I believe.


my new best friend Veronica Fernandez with toy gun


some bones and dinosaur fecal matter I got at this year's gem show



a new friend Viviana that has no time between work, school, working out and boyfriend


work taken 26 years apart. My wife, Lynka, in Avebury, England and Walter at a party off 1 st avenue

when i was divorced and living on Bush street and my girlfriend was living on Beaver st in Santa Rosa  I decided to sell some of my enormous vintage girdle collection I had bought from a transvestite in Hawaii when I was living in NYC and my daughter, Willa, was just born. This is some of what I was offering from my kitchen in SF. I met many women and photographed several in a vintage girdle.


since I am touching on the past I should mention Jessica who was sin my life in LA and came with me to Tucson. She's now a mopther in Atlanta but back in the early 2000's she was WILD. Here she is stencilled then she'd go out to the community pool and sun.



Jessica moving through Target

She was nineteen and I was 50 plus and after three days of no sleep I had to sleep. When I woke up she had decorated her 6 foot naked body with Obama slogans. Here she is in my Arizona room guest room.


















No comments:

Post a Comment